Monday 13 May 2013

Day 41 - Stuck Art

Tonight we (me and Brian) put the tank stickers on. Easy enough as they were small (and I wasn't doing it). Almost job done, just waiting for the bezel undercoat to dry then it's on with the black paint and tidy up.

Yes, I know it looks like she's pointing at the flipper button (or the Sun).



Of course, it wouldn't be complete without a blatant plug, so visit Brian at http://2wheelsmotorcycletraining.co.uk/ if you need bike training or advanced bike training and happen to live in the north-east of England :)

The bezel was just four pieces of hardboard (about 2mm) stuck together with tape on one side and then glued.

Also, because the stand was the wrong angle and position for the monitor to be viewed nicely I made use of the monitor mount I created originally.





No comments:

Post a Comment